TrustyShellback

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish." (Isaiah 41:10-11)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange, Connecticut, United States

Vote Republican. Life is better in a RED state. / Occupation: Real Estate Broker (Connecticut) / Air War College (04 Jun 1997) Maxwell AFB, AL / Master of Business Administration (1995) at UNH / Master of Public Administration (1995) at UNH / Air Command and Staff College (20 Sep 1988) / Squadron Officer School (17 Mar 1986) / Lieutenant - USNR (retired) / USS America (CV-66) / Bachelor of Arts (1976) in Spanish at SCSU / Emergency Medical Technican (EMT) / Commercial Driver's License (CDL Class AM) / Private Pilot: Airplane Single and Multi-engine Land and Sea (ASMLS) / Thesis (University of New Haven) entitled "U.S. Aerospace Policy in the New Global Economy: The Need for a Definitive National Space Strategy" / NAUI SCUBA diver / Lieutenant Colonel - Civil Air Patrol /

Monday, December 18, 2006

Islamic Fascism

- - -

"I have sworn upon the alter of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." (Thomas Jefferson)



The more I listen to Liberal Democrats, the more I like Conservative Republicans.

- - -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home