TrustyShellback

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish." (Isaiah 41:10-11)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange, Connecticut, United States

Vote Republican. Life is better in a RED state. / Occupation: Real Estate Broker (Connecticut) / Air War College (04 Jun 1997) Maxwell AFB, AL / Master of Business Administration (1995) at UNH / Master of Public Administration (1995) at UNH / Air Command and Staff College (20 Sep 1988) / Squadron Officer School (17 Mar 1986) / Lieutenant - USNR (retired) / USS America (CV-66) / Bachelor of Arts (1976) in Spanish at SCSU / Emergency Medical Technican (EMT) / Commercial Driver's License (CDL Class AM) / Private Pilot: Airplane Single and Multi-engine Land and Sea (ASMLS) / Thesis (University of New Haven) entitled "U.S. Aerospace Policy in the New Global Economy: The Need for a Definitive National Space Strategy" / NAUI SCUBA diver / Lieutenant Colonel - Civil Air Patrol /

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

World War Three

The video below explains the reason why the United States will go to war soon with Iran.



Atomic

Add to My Profile More Videos

- - - - -






- - - - -



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


- - - - -


Former Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that he would support a pre-emptive strike against Iran's nuclear program. Israeli leaders have long identified Iran as the nation's biggest threat. Israel accuses Tehran of supporting Palestinian militant groups and rejects Iran's claim that its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes. Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, said that Israel must be "wiped off the map."





"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born
I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:5)


- - - - -


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home